Sunday, July 31, 2005

Starting Over...

So although I haven't written about this in awhile, I still have been working on losing weight since about February. Very slowly it has been coming off due to eating healthier and most of the time exercising. I figure even if it's slow losing it it's still better than gaining right?
Anyway so today after weighing myself I realized that I weigh about as much as I did when I went away to school last year. Yes... in one year I've managed to gain and lose a little over 13 pounds. Can't really be too good for my body, but at least now it's going down right? The last 2 weeks I lost a total of 3 pounds... so it's picking up speed a little!
Just thought I'd share :) So as I'm about to leave for school again I'm starting over... except this time I am really working to watch my weight and will continue this downward trend, instead of again gaining 13 pounds...

Side note... I'm leaving for camp in a few hours!! Woohoo! Last night I had wanted to get extra sleep since this week will be so busy. Unfortunately that turned into about 5 hours of sleep. Oh well, that's what caffeine is for right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home