Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Keeping busy...

So although I don't really have any real "projects" I've been working on, I'm sure managing to keep busy anyway!
Saturday - Tuesday was working...
Today I went to help Corrie at work and then went to the youth group afterwards to help out a bit.
Started reading the new Harry Potter book. I don't know what it is about these books but they just pull you in. I read until 2:30AM last night.
Been looking into classes for next year trying to make my schedule work. I really don't want to have Friday classes. But I also don't want to just have Tuesday Thursday classes. So I'm having a bit of trouble. We shall see I still have a bit of time to figure it out.
Tomorrow I'm going to San Diego with Cerise to sign our apartment leases! Woohoo! Hopefully in this same trip I'll be able to go into the philosophy department and declare a philosophy minor. It's just a quick filling out a paper and having them approve me. It's just a matter of being in San Diego at the right time and doing it.
Saturday or Sunday I'll have to "call in sick" so that I can go to the counselor/intern/staff meeting for camp. Next week is my last week at work! And then camp the next week.
Parents decided to go to Utah to a place called Zion. I know what you're thinking... Utah? But the place is actually really nice, tons of hiking and outdoorsy stuff. Should be allright.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 09:16:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

zion is really nice! you are going to be in the water most of the time for sure because it is soooo hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home