Thursday, July 28, 2005

All done!

So today was my last day at Petsmart! I was actually having a lot of fun. It was a slow day. Thursdays normally are. So I had a lot of time to talk to people and joke around. I think I am going to miss alot of the people there. Even though I have only known them for about 2 months! Greg and Katie, both of whom weren't working today, came by to say goodbye. Jamie, one of the trainers that I've gotten to know alot over the past week said at the end of the night, "You know we'll miss you right Laura?" Awww. That made me feel good.
So after promises to visit when I'm home and goodbye hugs I finished with my last day of work at Petsmart! Always nice to leave on a happy note.

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 06:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah right... off to college... off to LIVING in San Diego... you will never see those people again... but that is ok... enjoy SD and don't get caught up in it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home