Wednesday, July 27, 2005

1 more day...

Tomorrow's my last day at Petsmart! I'd say it was a good job for the summer. Lots of hours. Decent pay... well a higher pay rate than I've ever had before at least.
But as of late I'm kind of ready to be done. So after tomorrow I'm free of having a job for 2 whole weeks! Kind of like a vacation. Well I'll be working at camp. But still...
So anyway, yeah. Just thought I'd share!
I still haven't finished reading Harry Potter. So behind.
Bought a Bible yesterday. I was still using the Student Bible I got from graduating in 6th grade! Kind of ready for a new one... It's a study Bible too... which is nice because hopefully it can help give me a little direction in my devotions.
My mom is listening to a Robin Williams CD while Emeril is on TV and Emily is playing the piano and Katie just turned 22!

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 10:34:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

I ended up staying up until 3:15... but I finished Harry Potter! But now I am really tired... shouldn't have stayed up so late!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home