Saturday, July 16, 2005

Your Mom!

Last night I went with Corrie and some teens from the Norwalk Nazarene youth group to an NYI district event... which was bowling. I had so much fun just being a dork all night.
At the youth room where we were at before we went bowling there was a big bounce house. We all jumped in it and threw a big inflatable baseball at each other to try and knock one another down. Somewhere in between all the giggling and falling Corrie managed to fall on the side of the bounce house and fall to the floor. Which caused the ceiling to almost collapse. Good times.
We all pretty much sucked at bowling... but I won both games! Woohoo! Corrie put my name in as Your Mom, so every time I got a strike or spare YOUR MOM would flash on the screen a couple of times. Of course we were also using the saying way too much.
After a car ride home of dancing and singing we played the card game Swap until the girls were picked up. Oh yes, and somewhere in there Corrie ran me over... well sort of.
Anyway good times! I had a blast! I can't wait until camp!! :-D

Someone took a picture of the whole group of us somewhere... but not on my camera... so here's a picture of me and Corrie :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 09:34:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

your mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home