Saturday, July 16, 2005

Painting

The last couple of weeks I've been working on my sister's room. I've wanted to redecorate a room for a while... and she was up for something fun. It was a good project for a little while. Anyway here's how it turned out! I think my parents were a little freaked out by our choice of colors at first... but upon the finished product I think they like it! And so do I. Fun stuff!
Here's just a couple of the walls... my dad put a lot of furniture back before I had the chance to get in there with my camera.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh yes, and you can't tell but the ceiling is white. It might be a little overwhelming otherwise :)

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 09:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks really really fun... you know we need some painting done over here... can you help??

 
At 7/18/2005 09:38:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

holy guacamole! this is so cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home