Friday, July 29, 2005

Never a dull day...

I was thinking about last summer earlier today. I did alot of vegging. Alot of nothing. Many days of not waking up until noon at least. Sitting on the couch all day watching TV.
I think I've only had half of a day like that this summer, maybe. It's not necessarily a bad thing. But definitely no days of just vegging. Work, or hanging out with friends, or figuring out apartment stuff for next year, or helping Corrie at work. Whatever it was, never a dull or slow day. The whole "relaxing for the summer" idea I think for me is gone forever! Every summer from now on I'll have a job. I'm sure they will all be busy in some way.
So even though I just had my last day at work I'm still not relaxing. Helped Corrie at work today, and am still helping her with camp stuff as I write this. Tomorrow more interesting stuff like separating shirts. Woohoo! Then I need to actually go back to my house so that I can pack for camp and get ready.
Been on the phone back and forth all day with Cerise and Jen figuring out apartment stuff. Money mainly and all that fun stuff. So in the five minutes I'm home tomorrow I need to do alot more mailing checks and more phone calls.
Sunday we leave for camp right after church! We get back the next Saturday and then Sunday I leave with my family for our family vacation. Get back that Friday. Pack and then move into my apartment Monday the 15th. And Tuesday the 16th I start work again at the bookstore! Man. Somewhere in there I need to figure out my class schedule. I register for classes on the 19th... but at that time I need to already know what classes I want and for what times. Much easier that way. then August 31 I start school! The next weekend is Hume Lake camp. The weekend after that my cousin is getting married in Northern California. Boy, that's a lot of traveling in about a month and a half!
Few! It makes me exhausted just thinking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home