Monday, February 14, 2005

Mom and Dad

Here's the difference between my mom and my dad.

Conversation between me and my mom:
Me: Next week I'm going to come home on Saturday afternoon for dad's birthday instead of Friday. I made a new friend and I'm going to a show with her on Friday night with her and some of her friends. It's with a few bands that I like.
Mom: Ok, well you need to be careful.
Me: Yes mom, I know.
Mom: Well I'm your mother, I have to tell you things like that
Me: I'm 19!!!

Conversation between me and my dad, 10 minutes later:
Me: Next week I'm going to come home on Saturday afternoon for your birthday instead of Friday. I made a new friend and I'm going to a show with her on Friday night with her and some of her friends. It's with a few bands that I like.
Dad: That's cool! That should be fun!
Me: Yeah, I think so, I'm pretty excited, it should be fun.
Dad: I think so, who is playing?
Me: Matchbook Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, The Matches, From First to Last.
Dad: Well cool, have a good time! We'll see you Saturday then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home