Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fun and Craziness!

Thursday night ended up being more fun than boring after Cerise and I decided to procrastinate on the paper and hang out with Sophia and some of my dorm mates instead.

Friday I drove to Corrie's in the rain. We had way much fun on Friday night. Corrie kept not being able to talk right so we were both cracking up over and over again.
Some Corrieisms:
Saraca Jessica Parker
What did you ask the coffee?
Emma: Corrie can I borrow a shirt? Corrie: Sure look in my fridge in my room.
It was way too much fun. Oh yes, and I can't leave myself out, I was having a weird night too. Soo...
Lauraisms:
My shoes go woosh kush kush. So then Corrie ended up walking around her apartment going woosh kush kush, woosh kush kush with every step.
I guess that's another dorky Corrie thing.
We just have too much fun being dorky girls I think!

Saturday we walked on the pier in Huntington, very nice to get out and move a bit and enjoy almost being blown off of the pier. Then we went and picked Emma up and the 3 of us hung out and called a few people and ended up going bowling at night with a bunch of friends. It was so much fun! Nice to mix it up for one night and do something different and fun. When we came back Corrie, Emma, Vanessa and I all watched The Notebook. Oh. That is one of the best movies of all time. They were all crying afterwards, I think because I had seen it before and knew the outcome it wasn't quite as emotional for me. But I love it anyway! Finally made it to sleep around 4:00AM after Vanessa gave Emma and I facials. She's so cute, she was so excited about this new Sensaria stuff she had gotten that she wanted us to try it.

Today was more relaxing after we went to Gourmet Pie at about 2:00 for "breakfast" and then Emma and Corrie took a nap while I did a little bit of homework. Then off to church! It was nice to see all of those friends again and get the chance to hang out afterwards and talk for a little bit.

And now I'm back in San Diego! Preparing for a busy week, trying to get a little more done before tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2005 08:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh yeah thursday... i think you had most fun out of all of us!! hahahaha

~sophia

 
At 2/15/2005 08:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh yeah thursday... i think you had most fun out of all of us!! hahahaha

~sophia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home