Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Timmy

Yesterday my friend Tim was in San Diego visiting some of his friends and he got a chance to stop by SDSU and visit me as well! He had to wait for me to get off work, but that wasn't too long. Then I gave him a random tour of the campus. We didn't really see all that much since he was complaining that he was walking too much. Wimp ;) So then he had a chance to see my tiny dorm room and meet a couple of my dorm mates while we just hung out and chatted! It was alot of fun! Great to see friends from home on a Tuesday night!
By the way, this means that now Corrie, Emma, Nicole, and Tim R. have all visited me. The rest of you are welcome any time! Really!

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2005 08:43:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

So you really think you could accomidate 5 of us...

2 adults
3 children
and keep them all entertained??

hmmm....

 
At 2/03/2005 08:57:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds fun to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home