Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Small Peek Into Dorm Life

Setting: First semester, first few weeks, elevator, desperate new college students.
(2 people enter the elevator)
"Hi! What's your name?"
"Oh yeah? My names Debra Desperate. Where are you from?"
"Cool, I'm from someplace. What floor are you on??"
"I'm on the 7th floor! Room.... You should come and visit!"
"Ok cool, sounds good, what's your phone number?"
(One person exits elevator)
"Alright, well nice to meet you!"
And... instant friend.
Setting: Second semester, first few weeks, elevator, cool college students.
(2 people enter the elevator)
Awkward silence
Awkward silence, glance at each other, slight smile maybe.
"Oh, I see the permits on the elevator are still expired since September."
"Yeah"
(Exit elevator and quickly get as far away from each other as possible)

Taken from a conversation with my friend Clark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home