Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's becoming one of those days...

I definitely got enough sleep last night. I went to bed at about 12:00 and woke up at 9:00 to Sophia's alarm. Well the only problem here is that I was supposed to be at work at 7:45! I'm not really sure what happened. But I raced to get ready and called my work. They said just come in as soon as I can. At least they were nice about it. I just felt crappy coming in so late because I've never been more than 5 minutes late, let alone an hour and 45 minutes late!
Of course in the rush to get ready I didn't remember that it was supposed to rain today. So I almost fell about 7 or 8 times since I was wearing flip flops. And also got nice and wet from no hood or umbrella!
It's Thursday, tomorrow should be a better day. I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. I don't really feel like going over there right now, but I'm going to anyway!

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2005 09:58:00 PM, Blogger brianfurg said...

So, where do you work that you wear flip flops and were in the rain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home