Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hello from MY apartment!

Woohoo! So I am sitting in my new apartment right now using our new wireless internet! Yah! Yesterday was move in day. I had my parents, sister, Corrie, and one of her teens Saydee all helping me! It was awesome! Actually moving things in took pretty much no time at all. I am still unpacking things and need to go buy many more things, but it is going pretty smooth so far! We pretty much have most of what we need as far as big things go. But still lots of little things to get and do. So I am off to go shopping right now!
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me! You're awesome!
Oh yes... and now my closet is extremely organized... rainbow colored, all the same hangers, all facing the same way. Thanks Corrie.
My mom left teary eyed... She was kind of off yesterday, I think the whole move was difficult for her. Makes sense. Her "baby" just moved out.
I started my first day back at the bookstore today. Cerise and I had a meeting with our manager to catch us up to speed on what we've missed over the summer. And also to tell us that they are making things like being a "lead" cashier more official. Meaning an evaluation and a pay raise. Cool deal. Which also means a few more responsibilities throughout the semester. That's good though.
So off to do some shopping, as far as food goes I have water, fruit loops, milk and ice cream sandwiches. Hmm... not the best way to start out. So going to get some healthy stuff!
Yah for apartment living! It's still a little surreal. I'll post some pictures of our new cute place once it's a little more put together! :)

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 07:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool and excited for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home