Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Zion

So right now I'm still in Zion and sitting at the local library. Our car wouldn't start and so AAA is coming to give us a jump that will hopefully fix it.
I've really been enjoying our vacation so far. Tons of hiking in a beautiful place. The scene right behind our hotel looks like a painted movie set to me. I think I've decided that I love hiking. Yes, my legs are a little sore, but it's still been a blast. Yesterday we went on one hike that was nicknamed the "Stairmaster" because it had constant rocks to climb to get to the top, but was definitely well worth it.
On the way here while I was driving we almost got struck by lightning. It literally struck right next to the car. Then Tuesday night we got stuck in a crazy thunder and lightning storm. It was so cool!
After today I think we're going to head up to Bryce because we've done just about everything there is to do in Zion and Bryce should be fun as well.
Ok, gotta go for now because my time's just about up on this computer! Hope all is well with everyone! I'm having a blast!

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 03:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes zion is a very cool place...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home