Monday, July 11, 2005

Kidney Stones

About a week ago my cat had to have surgery for kidney stones. Poor thing! They shaved her tummy and now she has stitches going up half of it. She also had a couple of pain patches and one of those cones around her head for a while. Well the last couple of days all of a sudden her stomach is getting really bruised looking. This can be normal after surgery, but not necessarily showing up so much later.
So anyway. My sister and I took her to the vet early this morning and they have to run some more tests and then hopefully by this evening they'll tell us she is ok. Poor thing.

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 01:33:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

how sad..those cone things always make me sad for the animal who is in them. my moms dog used to have them a lot because she has allergies!! hahaha!

 
At 7/11/2005 02:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we say bye bye bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home