Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lately

- Working alot
- Took Emily out to lunch today since it was her last day of school, and also as a thank you for helping me clean the house yesterday
- Cerise drove up to visit yesterday and we mainly just hung out and talked, which was nice. Somewhere in there we went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Corrie joined us
- Been working out, got a gym membership a couple of weeks ago.
- Finally cleaned my room, thanks to the motivation of Cerise coming.
- Got my hair cut.
- Going jogging at the beach tonight after church with Corrie
- Today was Emma's last day of school too, so looking forward to hanging out with her.
- Read the Davinci Code
- Just started reading The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard
- Will definitely read the new Harry Potter book as soon as that one comes out
- Gaining and then losing weight, forever fluctuating.
- I finally get paid tomorrow, although most of it's going to my mom for money I've borrowed.
- Hoping my car Mr. C doesn't die on me because he keeps trying to
- Hanging out with my friend Niki tomorrow before work.
- Been getting alot of headaches lately, not fun
- Sort of apartment hunting
- Basically keeping busy for the most part, but right now I'm bored as you can probably tell.

2 Comments:

At 6/17/2005 11:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes looking forward to the new harry book... rereading Goblet now to get ready for the moive, will read Phoniex next to be ready for new book, less the a month now to go...

Da Vanci was good... we should talk some time

Devine is not a book to RUSH through take it easy, nice and slow and let it soak in... maybe a little at a time...

 
At 6/17/2005 11:17:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like you have been busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home