Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Day 1

Ok, so I'm a cashier because of my other experience. Works for me! Did I mention Sophia got the job as well? Pretty cool stuff! She was hired to be in the specialty department, meaning cleaning and feeding the fish, reptiles, hamsters, birds and such. Today I had to be there at 8 am! Man, so early. We watched a bunch of random videos and then worked on cash registers. Then filled out some more paperwork and got shirts and badges. The green shirt looks exactly like my old Subway shirt except it says Petsmart on it instead. The managers and workers seem nice and they get along well, something I've learned to look for after previous bad experience at Subway.
I decided not to take the summer school class I was going to take because it was in the morning and I think they are going to have me mainly work mornings. I like that though since most of my friends are working or still in school during the day! Anyway, good stuff! Now I need to go wash the animal smell off of me!

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 09:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had a good first day! i'm optimistic that this will be a good job for us. lucky you, you get to go back to petsmart tomorrow! i dont want to wait until friday... grrr. don't forget to ask how much we get paid! that's kind of important haha.

~the ex-roomie ;)

 
At 6/01/2005 06:51:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

how fun! i love petsmart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home