Wednesday, June 01, 2005

How in the heck

Did I manage to accumulate so many clothes?? I think because I am a pack rat. Or because my weight fluctuates so much so I have many clothes of different sizes. Anyway that was the first part of my cleaning and organizing my room. It's a total disaster area that has spewed out into the front room and garage also. I think I got rid of over half of my clothes. 3 huge trash bags full and 2 stuffed old navy bags.
Meaning tomorrow = trip to the goodwill! Of course now I still have to put away all of the clothes that I kept... And go through everything else I still have! Clothes were just a small part. Good thing I don't work again til Sunday! Nice big project ahead of me.

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

no way dude... it was supposed to be heck :) the interpretive text thing made the c an a and the k an l. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home