Monday, June 06, 2005

Been Busy

Not much too exciting going on lately. Went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and Star Wars Episode III. Been working. Hung out with my friend Dana and got free Hotdog on a Stick from her friend who works there. And also watched some of Season 1 of the O.C. and almost got our ears pierced. Went to Jeannie Kleker's college graduation party. Yah for Jeannie! Did some hanging out with Corrie, watched a movie last night with her, her brother Jeremy, and our friend Katie, that I slept through part of.
And in between all of that I've been working, alot. And I really like my job, which is good since I'm working so much. The only part I don't like is the fact that I'm closing almost every night, meaning less time for hanging out and seeing my family.
Wednesday I have a day off so I'm driving up to UCLA and Emma and I are going to go out to lunch. Will be fun.
Good stuff, night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home