Thursday, June 09, 2005

Spit

As some of you might know I have a slight problem with spit. Well maybe not really a slight problem, but you know.
Meaning there is a reason that I am a cat person. They are clean and non smelly and don't lick and slobber all over the place. But at Petsmart people bring their dogs in all the time, and we are supposed to be friendly to them and give them treats if it's ok with their owner. I don't mind the little dogs so much, but the big ones are just full of waaay too much saliva. When I give them a treat and they slobber all over my hand it's all I can do to keep from visibly cringing. And then it's not like I can go wash my hand off right away.
Ewwwww
For example 2 days ago I gave a full grown Saint Bernard (saliva machines) a treat and he took a while to get it, soaking my hand. He dropped it and smeared at least a foot long streak of more saliva on the ground!! Honestly I would rather clean up pee than spit.
Just thought I'd share with you how spit is the grossest thing in the world to me. :P

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 01:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA i can just picture you wishing you could shrivel up and die as you're feeding big slobbery dogs. i like being in my department... fish, hamsters, birds and lizards don't spit all over the place. and it's not very hard either... probably not as complicated as cashiering.

--sophia

 
At 6/10/2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

need i remind you there are no dogs involved in scooping ice cream or helping pour paint for ceramics...new jersey is open and lots of jobs could have been saved for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home