Monday, June 13, 2005

At What Point?

For those of you who have been reading my blog for at least a few months you've probably read at least a couple of posts of my frustrations with my parents.
However, I think now our relationship has finally matured. I can tell that they see me as an adult, and let me act that way. I no longer dread calling home to tell them I won't be home tonight cause I'm staying at a friends house, or going out many nights in a row because I'm afraid they'll be upset I'm not there enough, or asking their permission to do things, or just worrying about being home at a certain time.
Anyway I don't really need to elaborate. Just wanted to say that it's nice. I had been kind of worried about this summer, me changing and them not accepting it. But all in all so far so good. I'm really enjoying not feeling bitter towards them and getting a chance to enjoy the company of friends when I want it or need it. And at the same time enjoy my family's company when I want it or need it as well.

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2005 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you did get a job... that helps... you did great grades... that helps... you didn't get pregnant, or hurt yourself... that helps... nice to know things are moving with a better outlook... then the past

 

Post a Comment

<< Home