Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Productive

Between one or two of my classes everyday I have at least an hour break. I'm going to try and plan it better next semester so I don't have so many breaks. But anyway I've been attempting to utilize my time better so I've been spending a lot of time in Starbucks studying or working on writing or whatever. It's making me feel so productive, and I'm actually getting a lot done. I used to just come back to my room and do what I'm doing now, reading blogs and doing random things on the internet, very unproductive. I actually like going to Starbucks and studying too, I think I've finally found a place where I can study. As long as I don't actually drink a Starbucks when I'm there everytime.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2004 02:38:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

awgh trying to be productive... what a concept... I tottaly understand though... I too have tried to be more productive... time is very valuable and often times there is not much of it... so it is good that you are trying to be productive... of course I would be the one to get a net access at starbucks and waste my time that way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home