Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Huh?

Last Saturday since I was home I babysat 2 of the kids that I used to babysit all of the time. Anyway it was fun, a night of The Grinch, pillow fights, reading fun books, and tacos.
Also Max and Eric have these sticky monster things that they were throwing everywhere, walls, window, TV, and ceiling. Well one of them stuck on the ceiling, the 20 foot tall ceiling, so no getting it down. I thought it was funny so I took a close up picture of it. I know, random, but that's ok because I am random remember?

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 11:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog posts. You should write an article for this baby sitter site. Its a great way to drive more visitors to your site.They will also link from their homepage to your blog to help drive more traffic to your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home