Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Gross!

Sophia and I apparently aren't very good about cleaning out our refrigerator. This is all of the old food that needed to be thrown out, a fruit cup, spaghettios, chili, soup, tuna, carrots, and a chicken caesar wrap. I also pulled out and threw away sour milk earlier. Yuck! Man, we need to keep on top of these things more, the fridge is basically empty now.
All gross food.

And then some lovely moldy spaghettios, the white spot in the bottom left is not the flash.

2 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 08:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww, laura you are absolutely DISGUSTING!!! i don't know how i put up with you. :P

that's ok, no matter how gross you are, i still love my roomie.

~sophia!

 
At 11/30/2004 08:56:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Hey, umm... that wasn't all my mold covered food you know! You helped to contribute to the grossness :P
But see, that's why we're great roommates for eachother! We both have mess problems, but that's ok!
I love my roomie too! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home