Monday, November 22, 2004

Two Lives

Or maybe even Three Lives.
Last weekend I had a lot of fun hanging out with Corrie at her apartment. Went to see the Billy Graham Crusade, which was definitely meant for an older audience, but it was still enjoyable and interesting. Saturday ate at Gourmet Pie, yum! Then went to Jill Blatt's son's birthday party, that was fun too. Next off to UCLA where we hung out with Emma in Westwood and ate at BJ's and then took her home. Lets see... demolished a couch, decorated for Christmas, laid out in the rain. Sunday was study time after enjoying delicious El Pollo Loco! I probably should have gone home earlier on Sunday but I decided that I wanted to go to Satellite too since the next time I go probably won't be until around Christmas time, unless I manage to go this coming up Sunday during Thanksgiving break.
I made it back here last night at about 12:00 where I proceeded to study more for a Spanish Test that was supposed to be earlier today. I managed to stay awake until about 2:00AM but couldn't function any longer. So the plan was to get up at 6:30 this morning. I swear I only remember hitting the alarm once, but anyway I peered groggily over at the clock at 8:45 this morning, the test was at 9:00. But it was cancelled because so many people weren't ready! Phew! That was nice. Although I could have gotten more sleep, stink. Oh well though, less to worry about for later.
Sophia woke up in the middle of the night last night with a 103 temperature. Great. Poor girl. She thinks she has the flu. So I have to say it might be a good thing I'm going home tomorrow, hopefully I'll avoid the flu as well. I hope she gets better though. Corrie was starting to get sick this weekend too, but now's such not a good time, so I'm hoping I don't catch anything! I'm going to make Thanksgiving a bit of catch up on sleep time, that should help.

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2004 10:31:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like a great weekend...enjoy your break nezt week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home