Wednesday, November 17, 2004

25 Years and Still Going Strong

Today is my parents 25th Anniversary! Congratulations guys (even though you don't read this). It sounds funny to say from their kids perspective, but I am so proud of them. They have truly set an example for me of what a loving marriage relationship is supposed to be. After 25 years they have survived so much together, having 2 kids, sending one to college, the loss of my mom's dad, my dad losing his job and having to move to northern California for a few months to work, friends getting divorced, and I'm sure there is much more that I'm not aware of. Thanks for being wonderful parents! I love you!


My mommy and daddy.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2004 04:35:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

your parents are sooo cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home