Friday, November 19, 2004

Guess Where I Am?

At Compex in Torrance. Random eh? I drove up here from San Diego today to meet Corrie at work and as soon as she gets off at 4:00 we're going to go to the Billy Graham Crusade at the Hollywood Bowl. Should be fun. (Random: Corrie's chair just broke and she screamed really loud for the whole office to hear and laugh at her).
So I'm kind of hear for the weekend. Tomorrow Corrie and I are going to go to Jill's son's birthday and then possibly to L.A. to visit Emma and go out to dinner with her. Yah! So it's Friday! Woohoo! Nice to be done with classes, although I only went to 2 out of 4 today.
I was trying to figure out my schedule yesterday and figured out it's going to be crap for next semester, anyway more on that later.
Sunday is Sophia's Birthday! She's finally going to be 18, yes she's a youngun. Her boyfriend and a couple of friends are coming down to San Diego to visit her so that should be cool for her, but also makes it much easier for me to take advantage and crash at Corrie's for the next couple of days. It's kind of funny though because on Sunday I'm going back to San Diego and then going home again on Tuesday night hopefully, Wednesday morning at the latest. The dorm rule is that you absolutely have to be out of the dorms by 4:00 that afternoon and it would be nice to avoid the Thanksgiving traffic.
Time to go soon! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home