Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Yah for cancelled classes and a little bit of time!

It's finally feeling like I have a little bit of time to enjoy life and college lately. The studying load has slowed down a little bit. Of course finals are in about a month, so the "slowing down" is about to quickly speed up I think.
Anyway, had one cancelled class today and one yesterday, so that was nice. I haven't had too much to write about lately, or I have, but I've just been too lazy, I think it's called blogapathy. So I thought I'd write a random short post. But as I write it I'm not really in the mood so nevermind. It seems that I get all of my ideas to post when I am in the middle of a school day, or driving somewhere, or doing something else not near a computer, then all the ideas are gone, oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home