Monday, October 18, 2004

Drained

Ever have one of those days where you just feel drained of all energy? I feel like that right now, and I can't seem to get over it. It doesn't help that today was definitely one of my busier days. I had 4 classes from 9-3, 3 of them being in a row, and a test. And then work from 4-7:30. Normally I'm a cashier, but today the people working downstairs with the supplies needed help, so I ended folding t-shirts for about an hour and a half and then counting sweatshirts for another hour and a half. I had to reach up for the sweatshirts so my arms are sore too. I think I might be so tired because a sickness is coming on, but I really hope not. Sophia keeps getting sick on and off, and the air in our building is recycled, nice way to spread germs, and my sister Emily was sick this weekend and I spent a lot of time around her. Anyway we'll see, I can't afford to be too tired tonight, I have much much to do. I think I'll drink a Starbucks bottled frappuccino. I've started to really like those things, which is not necessarily a good thing.
(sidenote: someone's blasting music outside and it's switchfoot. It's just kind of funny because normally the music blasted is rap, actually Sheena the girl next door to my wall likes to play country really loud. So nevermind I guess it's not weird, just random.)

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2004 01:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is just a drain sometimes... especially when you have to be a full-time student and part-time worker... but atleast it makes things interesting, especially with how you have to manage your time...

 
At 10/19/2004 01:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is just a drain sometimes... especially when you have to be a full-time student and part-time worker... but atleast it makes things interesting, especially with how you have to manage your time...

 
At 10/19/2004 02:30:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

thanks david! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home