Monday, October 11, 2004

I am so retarded!

Went to the bathroom right across the hall a little before 7:00, and apparently I locked my door. Well I never lock my door when I go to the bathroom so I didn't have any keys with me and Sophia's at some sorority meeting or something so she wasn't here to let me back in! Yuck. Some poeple offered to let me stay with them in their rooms, but i have too much homework to do. So I went downstairs and waited about 20 minutes for someone with keys to let me back into my room and fill out a report. By the time I finally got back it was about 30 minutes later and I have so much to do!! It was a big random waste of time. Worst part of it all though was that it costs $25 for them to let you back in, stink. Oh yeah, and I was wearing my frumpiest comfortable clothes with no make up and it was a nice cute guy who let me back in, sad.

So now I'm freaking out and I need to make a list of everything I have to do this week, so I think I'll just write it here, so if you ever see me online too much tell me I should be doing homework!
-Philosophy paper due Friday
-Philosophy chapter 9 read by hmm earlier today
-Go to the library to research for Comm Informative Outline
-Write Comm informative outline due Thurs.
-Comm chapters 2-7, and 14-17 by the midterm next Thurs.
-Read 3 history chapters and study for a quiz on Thurs.
-Read 4 course reader history sections by Thurs.
-Study and memorize 117 places on a map for a possible quiz Thurs.
-Spanish writing assignment, 2 worksheets due Wed.
-Spanish workbook and Labmanual pages so I'm not so behind before my test next Fri.
-Sociology finish reading ch. 11 by earlier today

Yuck, sorry, that's probably boring for most of you, but it's nice and helpful, although yes more stressful too to make a list of everything I need to do. Ok, now time to get cracking.

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2004 09:31:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

well two observations:

1) I don't think your heading is too politically correct

2) I say all women should drop the make up and the fake face they put on, it seems to come off when you get married, shouldn't they (the man) see that before hand, or are all women liers in disguse? Of course my wife DOES NOT agree with me, she believes that the make up... I am not sure what she believes about it, but I do know she gets very mad at me when I put forth this argument about make up, she does like to "get pretty" for me, and I appreciate it, I just don't think it should be a point of "Bummer I didn't have my make up on!" And I know ALL GIRLS (ok maybe not all) are like this...

 
At 10/13/2004 03:18:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Tim-
Yes I agree to an extent about the make up deal. The thing is, not all girls have clear skin, including myself. I don't mind not having the eye make up on or blush or any of that stuff. But the cover up to hide blemishes is sometimes definitely needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home