Friday, October 08, 2004

Haha... woohoo! 19!!

First off, the entire system in all of the dorms at SDSU has been EXTREMELY slow the past couple of days, so I haven't been able to do much! It still is, but I'm extremely awake, and it just took me about 10 minutes just to get to this page!
Anyways....
It's my bday right now! hehe, I'm excited! although I have way too much energy for 12:30 at night, oh well. I went out to dinner to celebrate my bday with Cassie and my friend Tricia. Yum! We went to BJ's and had pizza and then a big pizzookie (sp?) with a candle for my bday which I blew out on accident just by breathing on it, made for some good laughs though!
Then we went to see The Forgotten. That has to be one of the scariest movies I've seen in a long time, and at the same time one of the cleanest, weird how that happens, but kind of nice, I don't even remember a kissing scene, maybe 1 between husband and wife.
Then we got back a little after midnight and cassie and tricia sang happy birthday to me REALLY loud in the middle of the parking lot. It was extremely hilarious and great. Who needs to drink? We can appear to be that way just off of fun and silliness anyway without all of the side effects! Yah! And now I'm going to go watch a movie with Kelly who can't fall asleep cause she's sick :( And since I'm so awake it's not a problem with me!
I'm so excited for this weekend! Looking forward to a girls night tomorrow so much with Corrie and Emma. It will be so much fun and so nice! Then with the family and then with more friends at church! Yah! Good times. Night all.
I'm not sure this is even going to post since it's so slow, but we'll see.

4 Comments:

At 10/08/2004 07:56:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Good to know your alive... Was wondering if we needed to call your parents and let them know about your blog or something... I mean you wern't on... maybe you were a missing person... At any rate happy birthday and don't eat to much cake...

outofthesilent

 
At 10/08/2004 09:21:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

 
At 10/08/2004 12:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already said happy b=day on tim's blog but I'll say it again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR 91 year old friend!!! hahaha

 
At 10/09/2004 04:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura its me Niki i couldnt figure out how to do this without being anonymous but anyway just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY yay your 19! Hope you had a great bday talk to you soon. YAY 19!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home