Wednesday, October 13, 2004

blonde moments

First off, Sophia and I are starting to get to know each other better. Hitting it off more. Talking alot about random things. It's a lot of fun.
Which also means that we are getting more comfortable around each other too I guess, not thinking so much when we talk as one does around someone they don't know as well.
Tonight each of us had our own fun blonde moments. Sophia was first. Midterms are this week and next week. And I said something about the semester being almost half over already. She was like half over? But we're just having midterms! Yes. Mid-terms, aka middle of the term, aka the semester is half over.
Then it was my turn. Apparently this week is National Coming Out Week, Monday was National Coming Out Day. So I asked Sophia if this whole national coming out thing was for the whole country or just our state, or just sdsu... I had been thinking about this one for a while. She's like umm National? Oh yeah.
Anyway, you probably had to be there, and I'm not good at retelling stories, but it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home