Monday, October 11, 2004

4 day birthday

Normally birthdays only last for 1 day. But I got to celebrate for 4 days in a row! And I'll have to admit, it was one of the best birthday weekends I've had in a long time. Later I'll put up some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Friday night was girls night like I already mentioned earlier...
Saturday was family bday and dinner and cake and green converse presents...
Sunday was bday with my aunt coming over and then with the Satellite community after church!
Fun times, I decided to drive back this morning instead of last night, so I've been up since about 5:50, meaning hopefully I'll find time for a nap later on. I'm kind of scared, I was just thinking about the homework situation, and I have SO much to do. Reports, tests, papers, reading reading reading, midterms. Yuck, and I didn't get much done this weekend at all!
Whew, breathe, one step at a time.
Oh yeah and I weighed myself this weekend and it's definitely time to counter that freshman 15, so I'm working out at the gym today hopefully, and then working on eating much better! Setting goals to make this one happen!

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2004 10:03:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

tired I am, too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home