Monday, October 11, 2004

Pictures

Since the internet here had been slow for a while I haven't had a chance to post pictures, and since I did fun stuff last week and weekend I have more fun pictures! So here's a random compilation of some of them :)
Got my hair cut and colored...
before
after
Hung out with Emma and corrie, look how cute we are! hehe

Poured water on Corrie's head, I think this is a perfect shot. (there's an even better one of a whip cream fight we were having, but emma has it, so hopefully she'll send it to me)

Got a red scarf from my ama (grandma) for my bday

Got green converse from the family for my present (and some random gift cards)

Me blowing out my birthday cake candles, all 19 in one try!

Me and my room mate Sophia

Across from my room Thursday night, look how special i am (hehe, there were signs everywhere, it was kind of fun)

Trisha and Cassie took me to BJ's and a movie

Trying to inflate the blow up chair, hair dryer and paper funnel, looking back i'm not sure this was safe cause the paper could have caught on fire, it did smell a little bit...

I taught Sophia and Cassie how to fight, this is how Emma and I fight all of the time :)


whew, ok that's enough fun pics for now! hopefully i can keep my blog more picture fun from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home