Thursday, June 10, 2004

AHHH!!

I graduate today!!! Ahh!!! I can't believe it, it seems like it took forever for this day to get here and then at the same time no time at all (very cliche, sorry, but it's true!). At 7:00 tonight I will finally graduate. It still hasn't even quite hit me yet, although it's beginning to. Then I have grad night afterwards at the school which should be alot of fun... and ends at 5:00am tomorrow morning! Then hopefully I'll find some time to sleep in there because I haven't even started getting ready for camping and I have to be ready by tomorrow night when we all spend the night at one person's house before heading out at 4:00am! So I'll try to post before I leave to let you all know how graduation and grad night went... And then you won't get any more lovely posts until I get back from camping late next Thursday! I know you will all miss me so much, lol, just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home