Saturday, June 05, 2004

Friends

So I'm sitting at home Friday night calling some people to see what's going on for the night... Call my friend Shelby and she reminds me her and some of our other friends are going to a concert... then I call another friend ashley and turns out she and other couples are going out tonight... talking to my friend Matt online I learn the guy friends are having guys poker night. So since I didn't have a concert ticket, don't have a boyfriend, and am not a guy I was stuck, and I really didn't feel like sitting at home on a Friday night. Then as I was sulking surfing the internet I was instant messaging Corrie Jette and complaining to her about not doing anything so she asked if I wanted to hang out with her! Yah! So we walked on the beach at night then watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" (very good movie, I'd never seen it before) although Corrie fell asleep :). Then after spending the night we jogged/walked to Starbucks the next morning (it's like 3 miles away, Corrie's crazy)... but it felt really good to get some exercise in. After showering off our sweaty stink we went with her room mate Vanessa to South Coast Plaza and looked in envy at all the nice and expensive clothes. Normally I'm okay with not being rich, but I'll tell ya at a place like that it sure would be nice, but oh well. Anyway fun times, I didn't have to be a loner Friday night I got to hang out with Cool Corrie (teehee) and my Saturday was fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home