Friday, June 04, 2004

It's over

Well not quite... but technically all of the "work" part is FINALLY done with. I will never have another high school project... never have another high school class... never have another high school final... I can't believe it it's so crazy. I still have a few more days til graduation (coming up thursday), but everything else is done. It's so weird I can't quite get over it. While I was sitting in my last class today listening to people's final projects I kept spacing out and thinking about going to NJ for a week this summer... Emma and I finally bought plane tickets so we could visit Melissa and David Macomber for a week in July... I'm so excited!
Let's see then after school my friends and I had a camping "meeting" to figure out who was bringing what and to get all of the money together and how we were getting there and when we were leaving (4am next saturday... so early!!) Anyway so now I have another thing to look forward to. Should be a blast. It's so great not to have to think about school anymore... I mean there's still graduation to think about but besides that I am done. So in like 6 days can I officially be considered a college student? Because that would be so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home