Friday, June 04, 2004

Thanks mom

I got up nice and early this morning to finish some last minute stuff. I guess my mom could tell I was really tired because she made me some coffee and helped me to finish up some of my last minute stuff... even though I know she had a lot to do herself. My mother and I don't always get along (especially the past few days), but I know she still loves me and I love her. So this was very cool of her... thanks mom.

Update: 2:00... So my mom did something else nice for me this morning... When I got to school I realized I forgot to bring my anatomy book which was due today or it was a $60 book fine, and you can't have bookfines if you want to graduate. So I called my mom and she brought my book to my car and left it in their for me before going to work... very cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home