Wednesday, June 09, 2004

1 day left

This was the last day before graduation and we had a senior picnic. Pretty much it was just a massive yearbook signing session for 3 hours since the school ran out of food in about the first half hour. It was the first time I have actually started to become sentimental because I am never going to see alot of these people again. Anyway but that was fun, just sitting on blankets hanging out in a massness of friends.
When I came home I got to clean ALL DAY... and I'm still not really close to being finished. Let's see I've cleaned my room (probably a days project in itself), done the dishes, and straightened up the desk around the computer... finding papers that went back to my freshman year, this family never throws anything away. I still have to mop, vacuum, do laundry so I have clothes for camping, wash my comforter and sheets, and dust... YUCK. I have to do this now so that we can have a couple of family people over tomorrow night after my graduation... and also for my graduation party next Saturday, June 19, (since I won't be here all next week because I'll be camping!) which everyone is invited to even if you didn't get an invitation because I ran out or goofed. But seriously I'd love for anyone to come, it's at 3:00 til whenever so come whenever you can!
Anyway I graduate tomorrow!!!!! I can't believe it came so fast! I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home