Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pictures and Other Things

Well school starts again in about 2.5 weeks. Man this summer has gone by fast! It has been pretty amazing though. I am so glad I decided to stay in San Diego for the summer. I've been a crazy socialite it feels like. I have been constantly doing things, not taking any relaxing time really. Probably only at my own apartment for not much more than a few nights or hours a week. And yet I'm not too tired because I am having way too much fun!

We start training new people on Monday, so far 93 cashiers have been hired. This is going to be exciting :/ So my summer is pretty much over. I work 6 days next week and will probably do the same for the next 3 weeks after that.

Emma and Melissa Gresham are driving down to visit tomorrow. I'm excited to hang out with them!

Here's some random cruise pictures!

Look! A window view!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A piece of the inside of the ship.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mom and I.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ensenada
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A ginormous Jesus statue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll put some more up later, right now my computer is trying to freeze up on me.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 07:54:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

wow you must be in college . . . ginormous

 
At 8/14/2006 07:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet photos.. i love that jesus one. even though you can tell its through a window it just has a cool feel..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home