Friday, July 28, 2006

Sea World

My church had a family day at Sea World yesterday. Since I have a pass I thought it would be fun to go :) My friend Amy and I decided we would be each other's "family" since our families aren't here!
I had tons of fun. Amy and I stayed for a long time after the rest of the church people left and just hung out and were dorks. Good times though.
Minus the fact that I got absolutely FRIED. Yes, no sunscreen, so it's my fault. My shoulders started to blister up today though, it's quite disgusting really.

Me and Amy pretending to be gangsta, and my hardcore sunburn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 07:57:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

sea world is fun... we miss sea world...

 
At 7/29/2006 09:54:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

that sucks! about the sun burn but atleast you got to see shamu!

 
At 8/03/2006 05:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim, there's alcohol at seaworld... please beware

 

Post a Comment

<< Home