Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sea Legs

Our cruise was amazingly fun. I still feel like I am slowly swaying back and forth. I got a little sea sick from it the first night, but Dramamine cured that right up.
We participated in tons of little activities, saw many shows, ate alot of yummy food, gambled a little in the nickel slots (ok if you're over 18) and layed around outside and relaxed.
We ported in Ensenada for a day and took a tour trip up to Rosarito. The beaches were gorgeous and it was fun walking around. Although it definitely makes me uncomfortable with all of the vendors following you around trying to get you to buy things, or come into their restaurant to drink. Rosarito and Ensenada weren't nearly as bad as my Tijuana experience though. Still it was neat to be in Mexico.
If I manage to get internet at home I'll post some pictures up later :)

1 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like a great time. wish i could go on a cruise. maybe someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home