Monday, July 24, 2006

Getting More Involved

I've started doing a little more while working with the kids on Sundays at church. Instead of just leading a group of kids around to classes yesterday I actually taught one of the classes. Of course it was an easier one... watch a cheesy video and then talk about it and ask questions. But still. And then after the classes I led the kids in singing since my friend Amy, who is the intern, is having major back problems and couldn't really be up there jumping and bouncing around.
Anyway, it's been fun working with kids again... and I think I'm going to start helping out Wednesday nights as well. :)

2 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

that is cool that you are "helping" out and doing all that... I am sure it brings back "memories" it does for me... owe little Laura... and Emma... and the whole LBF naz group of "kids"...

 
At 7/26/2006 06:46:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

yes it is every day... really... anything give me anything to read... even if it is a made up story of you and your boy friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home