Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Updates

I'm going to keep living where I'm at right now for this next semester. The girl we are subletting from wants a room mate for next year to make rent cheaper so it worked out nicely :)
I'm going home tomorrow and leaving on our family cruise on Friday.
My really gross sunburn is now in peeling mode. My skin literally feels like snake skin, tough and leathery and peeling. Probably because I pretty much cooked it and got a 2nd degree burn.
I've been working alot, which has been nice.
Emma is hopefully going to come down to visit next weekend with Melissa Gresham. By the way for those of you who know Melissa, Brittain finally proposed to her about a month or so ago? So after dating for something like 10 years they are finally getting married! :)
And now I have to go because my break is up at work.

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 06:17:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

good to know... some people are our only source to the dirt in Cali...

 
At 8/03/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

so cool. hope your sunburn doesnt get worse on the cruise and please pass on my congrats to melissa :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home