Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Red Flags

I have begun the apartment / room searching once again, since I have about 3 weeks before I need to move.
I've mainly been looking at craigslist.com and there are definitely a few red flags in the postings that I've been noticing.
- "single male looking for attractive female room mate"... seriously?
- "beer pong table in the back, must be 420 friendly"
- "$1250 deposit" (for a $550 a month room??)

I'll add in more red flags later as the apt. hunting continues!

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 05:31:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

besides the fact that each one of those has your name written all over it... have you thought... hmm.. asking the "old ladies" and youngens (like yourself) at your church if they know somebody who knows somebody???

 
At 7/27/2006 07:25:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

ha i was thinking the same thing as Tim why not ask at church? maybe you could help an older woman with house work and have super cheap rent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home