Monday, July 24, 2006

Concert

My sister and I went to see Taking Back Sunday, Angels and Airwaves, Head Automatica, and The Subways last night. It was definitely an awesome concert!
All of the bands were awesome. I was a little disappointed in Angels and Airwaves... I think just because they sounded almost exactly like the CD and there wasn't too much that seemed "special" about getting to see them live. I was getting really into The Subways. I'd never heard of this band before but they were awesome! They have 2 lead singers, a guy and a girl, and just had an awesome sound and stage presence, I'm definitely going to look more into their music!
Emily and I got pretty close to the front where we had the lovely smells of B.O (almost everyone was soaked through with sweat), cigarette smoke, weed, and the ocean. The venue was outside on the bay which was nice to keep some of the heat down with so many people smashed against each other.
I just found out Death Cab For Cutie is playing at the same place on August 15 and I REALLY want to go if I can find someone to go with me!

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 07:08:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

AvA would be fun... but they seem like the type that would be the "same" live... except for the SHOW like lights, smoke... you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home