Sunday, June 25, 2006

Misplaced

Whenever I move there is always at least one thing that I lose and never find again, or misplace and it turns up way later.
This time around it was a box of necklaces that also had the 3 rings that I always wear in it. I've looked everywhere I can think of, but can't find it. I definitely remember it being packed... I just don't know what happened after that. Why couldn't I have lost something like my deoderant that I can just go buy more of later?
I really hope it turns up!

2 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... I would say that you DON'T ALWAYS where them otherwise they wouldn't have been in the box... so that is a good thing...

 
At 6/26/2006 09:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... I would say that you DON'T ALWAYS where them otherwise they wouldn't have been in the box... so that is a good thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home