Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Little Update

Corrie and I have a place to live. Thank God! Literally. Just a little reminder that He is in control, amid all of the stress. After Melissa Mae's suggestion I looked on Craigslist.com for a room for rent instead of an apartment. I found one in Point Loma for a pretty decent price. We're supposed to be moving on Sunday.
As far as wrapping things up with my apartment right now, things aren't quite going as planned. But I guess everything can't work out perfectly.
The new place seems to be working out great though. The other girl we're going to be living with seems super nice and sweet.
Anyway, God is good. I didn't really realize how stressed I was about the whole thing until I finally found a place!

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 07:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking in letting you know I am reading... glad you found a place to live... although the car is always nice too... since you mentioned craigs list I found two perfect jobs for me on there so thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home