Friday, June 23, 2006

Inventoryness

We have been working on doing inventory at the bookstore. Believe you me it is a pain in the butt. Basically we have to count and then recount everything in the store. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it.
I actually didn't have to count, which was nice. One of the other supervisor's and myself were in charge of fixing mistakes in the system and organizing all of the counting sheets. Definitely not that exciting... and you are probably going "why is she writing about this"? I don't really know... I just wanted to update and for now there isn't much else going on.
1 Other random thing I can think of. I haven't slept through the night in a week. I keep waking up in the middle of the night in pain and needing to take more pain killers, and then it takes me awhile to fall back asleep. Anyone have any suggestions for something that will truly last for at least 8 hours? I'm exhausted.

1 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 09:59:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

sleep would be good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home