Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Almost Died

Friday while helping Corrie move stuff to the church to get ready for a huge garage sale one of Corrie's teens, Saydee, accidentally threw Corrie's keys on the roof. I don't know why I, the shortest one, volunteered to go up there and get them. But needless to say 5 minutes later after getting help up onto a wall I was on the roof.
Getting up was easy. It was getting down that was the hard part. I was probably only about 6 inches from the top of the wall, but it was a skinny wall with a loose brick.
I didn't think I could make it, but tried anyways. Next thing I know I am on the ground after slipping and hitting the wall really hard on the way down. Somehow I managed to get away with only a really big bruise and a few other minor (in comparison to the bruise at least) cuts and scrapes.
Here's the bruise, I had to take a picture of it cause I think it's probably one of the most awesome I've ever had! It basically takes up almost the whole back of my leg and part of the side :) Oh yeah and don't freak out cause the top of my leg that you see isn't my butt... just my chunky legs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway today Corrie and I are moving all day. So I need to get back to packing!

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 08:30:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

holy guacamole!! that is a bad bruise! i cant even imagine how much it hurts! CRAZY GIRLS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home